Friday, November 9, 2007

Finally got a chance to upload pics...


Well, I've been quite busy lately... I had to prepare a court brief for one of my college courses... busy, busy, busy!... But thanks God I am done... Now I have to write an appellate brief... But that is my final paper. Well here are some pics of my latest projects. One is a pink scarf that I made with Lumpy Bumpy of Farmhouse Yarns, red heart and Fun Fur, just for the heck of it. I had just bought my "speed hook" and I wanted to try it on. The second one is the front piece of my Knit.1 mag leaf pattern tank top, in cotton-ease from Lion Brand. The third one is my orange glove with "salmon" from Farmhouse Yarns. I love it! but it came out a little too big, I am going to try the other hand with the reduced measures, hopefully it comes out right.

Also, I just joined the "Knitting Circle", a local group of fellow groovy knitters... Our first meeting will be on Tuesday, November 27th at Borders in Waterford. I know I will meet a lot of cool people there.

Well, enjoy the pics!

No comments: